We strive to design and manufacture our products to the highest quality standards. All of our products go through quality control procedures before shipping.
If the product does not meet your expectations, we will allow you to return it undamaged, in the original packaging, with all attached documentation and accessories, within thirty (30) days of receipt (shipping is paid by the buyer). Refunds will be made no later than 14 days after receiving the product. If the product is customised then refunding is not possible.
When the product is under warranty, all repairs and the resulting costs are covered by Morson. We still offer you full service, even after the warranty expires. More info at firstname.lastname@example.org
What does the Warranty covers and for how long:
- It covers any manufacturing defects, for five (5) years. The warranty period starts when the product is delivered to the first end-user.
How to claim repairs under the warranty:
- Call Morson and explain on what you would like to claim a warranty, then we will guide you through the warranty process and arrange the service of your product.
Terms and Conditions
- Is valid only for products purchased direct from Morson.
- Is valid from the date of purchase for a period of five (5) years for loudspeakers and stands.
- It is not transferable and only valid for the original owner.
- Is not valid for any counterfeit products. Any product received for service that Morson determines is fake will not be returned. Returning the counterfeit products is illegal.
The warranty does not cover the following:
- Periodic checks, maintenance, repair and replacement of parts due to normal wear and tear.
- For damages caused by incorrect installation, connection or packing.
- For damages caused by modifications, or use of parts that are not made or authorised by Morson.
- For damages caused by any use other than correct use described in the user manual authorised by Morson.
- For damages caused by faulty or unsuitable extra equipment.
- For damages caused by accidents, lightning, water, fire heat, war, public disturbances or any other cause beyond the reasonable control of Morson.
- For products whose serial number has been altered, deleted, removed or made illegible.
- If repairs or modifications have been executed by an unauthorised person.
- Irregularities in the consistency and depth of the colour should not be considered a fault but inherent to the natural beauty of the leather.
The above policies are for warranty service and the customer will be responsible for any costs associated with non-warranty conditions.